For Your Safety
WHAT IS THE NOVEL CORONA VIRUS?
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered strain of coronavirus; a type of virus known to cause respiratory infections in humans.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are
- and dry cough.
- Some patients may have aches and pains,
- nasal congestion,
- runny nose, or sore throat.
- These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually.
WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS?
Seek medical care immediately and avoid contact with others.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1-meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources,
Please follow Kuwait’s official media channels and CAT official emails only for the latest developments and news concerning COVID-19.